Welcome to the one and only audiogram professional application for otolaryngologists, audiologists and those who wish to have their hearing under control.
Also ideal for those whom are carrying a prosthesis and are willing to check their own "implant gain".
Audiogram Mobile provides a precise tool for tests and allows the management of a patients and tests archive. The archive can be sent by email or printed directly from the iPad on AirPrint printers.
- Tonal audiometry
- Automatic tonal audiometry
- Audiogram test with tones and masks
- Different Audiogram symbols standards
- Test result print, mail and save to camera roll
- Customers and tests database
- Supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Headphone calibration function
- Archives backup and restore
- Frequencies 11 fixed: 125, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000
- Abatement: from -10dB to +90dB HL with 1,5 or 10dB steps
- Tones: single, pulsed 1 Hz, pulsed 2 Hz, warble
- Masking: wide band, narrow band, speech band
Audiogram Mobile uses audio files digitized at 44Khz obtained from professional signals generators producing the samples into WAV format.
The iPad does not perform any audio elaboration because it has as many samples as frequencies and volumes .
With "Audiogram Mobile" you can use any "good quality" headphone thanks to the calibration functionality available in the app.
The headphones must completely cover the ear (Around Ear), with no volume control on the cable.
A certain number of pre-calibrated headphones comes with the App:
- Audiologist Level: Telephonics TDH-39P, Sehnheiser HDA 280
- High Level: Bose AE, Bose AE2, Bose SoundTrue
- Entry Level: Sehnheiser HD-201, Panasonic RP-HTX7, Apple stock earplugs
- Entry Level: Panasonic HGS10
Patients and tests database
Audiogram Mobile allows to keep a useful database of the patients and the tests.
A backup of the database is safely assured and can be restored by email.
"Contact the developer" allows you to communicate with me, asking questions, giving ideas, advices, constructive critics. I will answer to each and one of you all!
The develop schedule of the Audiogram Mobile consists in 60 days updated functionalities; 15 days in the event of corrections.
Support Blog: http://audiogramobile.blogspot.it
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA32bNz6WVODceGeKSsbBnQ
** German translation maintained by 2pluxx (www.2pluxx.ch) **
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Audiogram Mobile is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-07. The program can be installed on iOS.
Audiogram Mobile (version 4.6.1) has a file size of 183.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.